Omaha’s Complex Litigation Attorneys
Complex Civil Litigation Attorneys
What is complex litigation? When it is your case, everything may seem complex. Our lawyers handle every case with the same respect and determination, and we will help you to understand what is happening with your case.
There are some situations, however, involving issues that few attorneys have experience in handling. With complex litigation, some questions that may arise include:
- Can this case be filed in state court or does it have to be filed in federal court?
- There are defendants in five different states. Can we sue them all here?
- The defendant moved my case from state to federal court. Can they do that?
- The contract says suit must be filed in California for work done in Nebraska. Do I really have to go to California to sue?
- I want to sue the city. Can I sue them just like a person?
- The county just said it’s taking 20 acres of my property and will only pay me a few dollars per acre. The land is worth more. Is there anything I can do?
- The homeowners’ association for the subdivision where I live told me I have to tear down my new fence. Can they do that?
- My partner just threw me out but I own 50% of the business. Can she do that?
There are many other situations that can make litigation complex. Whatever the circumstances are, Sherrets Bruno & Vogt LLC will analyze the situation and let you know what your options are.