Not every legal need fits nicely into one category or another. You might know that something seems wrong, but are not sure what to do about it. If you find yourself in a situation that doesn’t have an obvious solution, contact Sherrets Bruno & Vogt, LLC, for a possible review. Sherrets Bruno & Vogt attorneys are experienced in putting conflicts into the appropriate legal framework to protect their clients’ interests.
Examples of matters handled by Sherrets Bruno & Vogt include:
- Suits against insurance brokers for lapse or deficient coverage;
- Suits for injuries received on someone’s property;
- Suits for injuries caused by a third-party’s criminal act while you are on private property;
- Suits for injunctions;
- Litigation arising from distribution of assets in an estate;
- Suits for damages as a result of sexual assault;
- Neighbor disputes;
- Suits for private nuisance;
- Actions to reclaim property.
Sherrets Bruno & Vogt also has experience in suits against governmental entities. If you have a claim against a city, county, or the State, there are rules that must be complied with which are different from other suits. Issues which may result in a suit against a governmental entity include:
- Zoning disputes
- Permit denials
- Injury to person or property caused by governmental entity
- Unequal application of a law
- Taking of private property (see Eminent Domain under Real Estate Litigation)
Contact Sherrets Bruno & Vogt to see if you have a legitimate basis for a claim. If the attorneys at Sherrets Bruno & Vogt agree to an in-person meeting for your problem, the initial consultation is always free.